No longer accepting proposals
The Maryland Technology Development Corporation, a body politic and public instrumentality of the State of Maryland (“TEDCO”) is currently a tenant at 7021 Columbia Gateway Drive, Suite 200, Columbia, MD 21046. TEDCO occupies approximately 11,816 rentable square feet on the 2nd floor of the building. TEDCO’s lease commenced on October 1, 2015, and expires on February 28, 2026. TEDCO is seeking a licensed commercial real estate broker to assist with an early exit strategy and search for approximately 8,000 square feet of Class A office space in Columbia/Merriweather town centers.
Our current lease rate is $31.03 per SF with a 2.50% annual escalation (current rent = $366,650/year). The landlord is Abrams Development Group. TEDCO’s space includes the following:
- Approximately 33 employees, possibly expanding to 40, all working under hybrid telework schedules.
- One large (50 people), one medium (10 people), and two small (6 people) conference rooms
- Three open/flexible gathering spaces for collaboration
- Flexible plug‐n‐play spaces for consultants and visitors
- Catering kitchen and staff café with 10‐person seating and kitchenette area
- Office supply room and copiers
- Several storage closets
|RFP Released||September 1, 2022|
|Last Date to Accept Written Questions||September 26, 2022|
|PROPOSALS DUE||September 30, 2022 by 5:00 p.m.|
|Final Negotiation and Reference Checks||October 3 - 5, 2022|
|Firms Notified of the Selection||October 7, 2022|
|Engagement Begins||October 10, 2022|
Please direct any questions in writing via e‐mail to email@example.com, no later than September 26, 2022. A reasonable effort will be made to reply to all questions.