Whether you are a high school athlete or a professional, being able to identify body mechanics and issues is imperative to proper training. Spark Motion has developed a unique, portable system that allows professionals and novices to have state of the art 2-D scanning into their training regimen.
Spark Motion Inc. was founded in 2011 in Bethesda MD with the goal of creating a motion capture analytics platform for use by professional sports teams and practitioners in physical therapy, chiropractic therapy, strength training, and occupational therapy. Spark Motion develops, markets, and sells Spark Pro, a HIPAA compliant mobile analytics platform for physical therapist, chiropractors, and sports performance specialists. Spark Pro is unique in that it allows for video capture in an authentic environment, as well as analytics and documentation of progress over time.
David Gottfeld, CEO
Spark Pro provides:
- Accelerated recovery and reduced healthcare costs.
- Mobile access to objective measurements in diagnosis and remedy stages of treatment
- A HIPAA compliant, historic record of a patient’s performance and the ability to measure and record progress-over-time.
- Improved communications between practitioners and between practitioners and patients
- Interactive and contextual sharing of information