About the Program
TEDCO is continuing to move the dial forward to support tech-based female founders, co-founders, and CEOs creating a community of entrepreneurs to support each other and provide a best-in-class entrepreneur leadership development program focused on building critical skills that foster resilience. We bring together entrepreneurial leaders in a cohort to develop a network of peer advisors and a community that seeks collaboration. TEDCO leverages strategic partners across Maryland to determine these entrepreneurs' needs at the intersection of research, tech transfer, and education. This program is designed for Montgomery County-based business owners, though entrepreneurs located outside of Montgomery County will be considered based on available slots.
10-Month Program Overview
This program will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual sessions, with one of each taking place every month. The in-person sessions will be held at the Universities at Shady Grove in Rockville, Maryland. All sessions will begin at 4:00 pm.
- Pre-Requisites for Prep Session
- Introductory and Preparation Session
- Leadership and Communication Workshop (8 Sessions)
- Real World Perspectives (7 Sessions)
- What’s Your End Game (Development Plan) (4 Sessions)
Tentative Program Dates:
- October 11 (In-Person), 25 (Virtual)
- November 8 (In-Person), 15 (Virtual)
- December 13 (In-Person), 20 (Virtual)
- January 10 (In-Person), 24 (Virtual)
- February 7 (In-Person), 21 (Virtual)
- March 7 (In-Person), 21 (Virtual)
- April 11 (In-Person), 25 (Virtual)
- May 9 (In-Person), 23 (Virtual)
- June 13 (In-Person), 27 (Virtual)
- July 11 (In-Person), 25 (Virtual)
Applicants must be a founder, co-founder, or CEO whose company is at a minimum of pre-seed to growth stage and a maximum of pre-series A.
If a participant accepts admittance into the program, the only cost a participant will incur is a $250.00 registration fee to cover a portion of the assessments highlighted in the prerequisite session. Participants can miss no more than two sessions to graduate from the course. If the participant completes the course, $200.00 of their fee will be returned to them. If a participant cancels after the cancellation date, they will forfeit their registration fee.